The Alfa Laval GJ A product line offers tank cleaning devices that deliver powerful, efficient, hygienic cleaning for companies within the food, beverage and personal care industries. They are ideal for retrofit applications to replace resource-heavy static spray balls and costly manual cleaning. Features of the GJ A includes self-cleaning and self-draining capabilities and the ability to clean tanks through openings as small as a 5cm (2”).
A quality product
The Alfa Laval GJ A tank cleaning devices are part of our highly acclaimed Gamajet product range. Alfa Laval technology combines pressure and flow to create high impact cleaning jets that are precision engineered to rotate in a precise, repeatable and reliable 360-degree pattern.
Positive return on investment
The unique design reduces your cost to clean and environmental footprint by minimizing the amount of water, energy and cleaning agents required to clean tanks. Using high-impact jet cleaning instead of traditional ineffective static spray ball reduces waste and resource consumption.
Retrofit old spray ball
The Alfa Laval GJ A product line fits through openings as small as 5 cm (2”) and is ideal for retrofit applications to replace resource-heavy static spray balls through existing tank top connections. Features of the Alfa Laval GJ A product line include self-cleaning and self-draining capabilities.
- Fast cleaning time = More production time.
- Reduces water and resource usage, leading to reduced cost to clean.
- Eliminates the need for confined space entry for manual tank cleaning.
- Durable and reliable, rotary jet heads are proven to boost cleaning efficiency by providing reliable and repeatable cleaning performance.
- Cleaning process can be validated using Alfa Laval RotaCheck